Sunday, March 21, 2010

what a week

EEEEEE! Look what I got to do today!

This has been a pretty nutty week. I will summarize it by saying it included 2 suicides, a miscarriage and 2 "natural" deaths. I am pretty beat, and have been having a hard time keeping up with the PMA.. but, in the same breath some pretty wonderful things have happened too. I start a new job tomorrow, that should still allow me time to tattoo until I go back to the shop in May. I think it may be the only way to get rent and Floyd's bills paid off in a timely manner. Oh, and clearly I have gotten to do some swell tattoos.

So here's what I have sent out on facebook (as many of you, like my mom are not on facebook.. thank heavens):

It is with both sadness and excitement that I must tell you all the, CHEAP TATTOOS FOR FLOYD has come to an end. However! This does not mean that you are unable to get a tattoo for an excellent price.


I found myself needing to get a second job, and was lucky enough to find one! However, I start monday and the annoying business of canceling / rescheduling appointments is about to begin.


If you already have an appointment with me, I will do my best to get you rescheduled asap! If you have yet to hear from me, please call 514 625 7709 or email me at frankenweenie.ink@gmail.com PLEASE DONT MSG ME ON FACEBOOK! As facebook will only let me reply to so many emails a day, before it locks me out for spamming.


However, if you currently do not have an appointment and are still looking to get tattooed by me, you will have 1 of 2 options:


1) Book an appointment with me at my shop, Studio Tatouage West at the corner of Boul. St Laurent and Roy. ( http://www.tattoowest.com ) If you would like to do so, send me an email ( frankenweenie.ink@gmail.com ) and I will email you a coupon for $20 off your tattoo. If you refer a friend who books an appointment, I will instead give you a coupon for $25 off of my hourly rate. I have been incredibly overwhelmed by the support I have gotten from people wanting to help Floyd and I, so I figure it is the least I can do... to try and help as many people as I can get tattooed.


2) I will have very very very few times available during April, between the hours of 11am and 3pm. You can still get tattooed in my home, at a rate of $65/hr ( almost half my regular hourly rate ). However, I do not expect these spots to last, so your best bet is to contact me for an appointment at my shop.


Also, if you have already been tattooed by me during this fundraiser, and would like to again at my shop, please let me know and I will be happy to give you $25 off my hourly as a thank you.


Thank you so much for your love and support with helping get Floyd's bills paid. Although we haven't quite made it yet, I know by the time May rolls around, we will have!! And there is no way I could have done that without your help. It has meant so much to me, that you've been interested in my cause, and following us along the way. I am still attempting to make another $1500 to cover Floyd's bills, and be able to fork out a huge donation to eleven eleven rescue, penny's puppy paws and cause 4 paws.


I really hope you all keep in touch! Thanks for all the patience and understanding!


Much love,

Lauren & Floyd


http://www.elevenelevenanimalrescue.org/

http://www.pennyspuppypaws.com/

http://cause4pawsrescue.com/


So that is what is going on there. If you already have an appointment with me, please don't worry, the minimum $30 donation will still apply, but please remember that just covers my supply costs.

In Floyd related updates.. he has been absolutely off the wall today. And is napping really hard. I do believe we are lucky enough to be tattooing the vet tech's boyfriend that initially admitted Floyd at the vet's office, and she will be coming along to take Floyd's stitches out here at home! Although, I am still not sure if he has even bothered to notice he has them yet..

Can anyone tell me why my dog always hang out on the couch like this?

Please ignore the rug he was earlier rolling around on. But all the time.. he just hangs out half on and half off. Weirdo.
oops. think he heard me call him that...

No comments:

Post a Comment